There are many ways to get started on Lochbox and we have implemented multiple logical ways for you to register and create an organization as quickly and as smoothly as possible. Via the Admin Portal, you are able to register for a Lochbox account (if you do not have one already) and create your organization to start securely communicating. If you already have a Lochbox account, login to your account via the Admin Portal and proceed to Step 4 of this article.
Register for a new Lochbox account
If you have not already registered for a Lochbox account from your mobile Lochbox application or your browser, registering for a Lochbox account from the Admin Portal gives you a streamlined process to not only register as a Lochbox user but also to create your organization. This ensures you and your business get onboarded as quickly as possible.
1. Go to the Admin Portal (embed link) and click on the 'Register' button.
2. Complete the User Registration form and click 'Register'
3. You will be directed to the Lochbox admin console where you will need to verify the email/mobile number that was used to register for your account. When you have verified your account, click the 'Check' button. You will now be able to create your organization.
Note - If you do not see a verification email in your inbox, check your spam folder. If no email was sent, click the 'Resend' button where a new verification email will be sent.
Create your Lochbox organization
4. Click on 'Create organization' and complete the form. When the form is completed, click 'Submit'.
5. When the 'Create Organization' form is submitted, you will be directed to add your organizations logo and banner. Click 'Submit' when your desired logo/banner is added.
Note - This step is optional and can be skipped and done later. The ability to add/change a banner and logo can be found in the 'Settings' tab.
6. Add more administrators to your organization if desired. Enter an email or mobile number and a personal message (optional) and click 'Add'.
The invite will appear in the Invitation queue where you then click 'Submit' when you are done.
Note - There is no limit to how few or how many administrators you invite and can always been done at a later time (see article)
7. Your Lochbox organization is now all set up and ready to go! You will now see the organization whenever you login to your Lochbox account on your mobile application or web browser and will see it in the Admin Portal. You are now ready to start inviting more people to join your organization (see article).
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article